Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poison Ivy Pencils/Inks



So it's been a looong time since I've updated, but things have been crazy busy over here. With between doing the freelance thing, working on-call, my sister's wedding, etc.
Now that this month is almost over, I'm going to get back into the swing of things and update a lot more.

Most of the time, I've been trying to improve on the things I have the most trouble with, such as anatomy, line weight, etc. Especially when it comes to inking. But I just got a new brush and bottle of ink so I've been putting that to good use.

Anyway, here's a piece of Poison Ivy I've been working on. She was always one of my favorite Batman villains, alongside the Joker and Mr. Freeze. I had fun drawing in all the various exotic, carnivorous and poisonous plants in there. :D

Colors coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment